Friday, December 3, 2010

Weigh in #1

Starting weight: 243lbs

Goal weight: 195lbs

Goal date: March 2011

I know that this isnt going to be easy, this may be the hardest thing i have to do in my life. Like they say "you didnt put it on overnight, and its not going to come off that way either" I know there is no quick fixes, and the only way to lose the weight is to eat better and exercise more. So i am going to do just that, no more crash dieting, starving myself, trying the next popular diet craze.  All thats gonna make this happen is good old fashion sweat and tears.

So here is to the next 4 life changing months of my life, and if i make my goal ill set another goal, and another goal until i am healthy and happy.

~life isnt measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away~

No comments:

Post a Comment