Wednesday, December 8, 2010

update

This weekend we went to Vegas, and normally when your on vacation your healthy living goes out the door, i was very mindful of what i ate, and since it was vegas there was alot of walking and moving around. Im pretty confident to say that im very proud of myself :)

I bought the Active 2 for the Wii, and thats what i have been using. I find that its really fun, and it really does challenge you. I work out for 30 min every Mon, Tue, Thur, and Fri, I have 3 rest days on Wed, Sat, and Sun. Ive been really sore and thats a good thing, working out when your sore insures your making sure your burning fat, and your muscles will become stronger and leaner. In my workouts i am doing medium intensity, and for someone whos overweight, well it seems like its the hardest intensity ever. I figure that doing light things isnt going to do a whole lot for me, maybe just make me bored and in turn ill quit cuz im bored or im not seeing results. So my theroy is go big or go home, and since im already home i might as well go big :) LOL

With my workouts the computer chooses the ones that i do, i can customize it for myself, but whats the fun in that??? I pretty much do everything, fire ants, resistance band training, abs, pushups, running jogging, biking, lunges, aerobics, and much much more. I normally if i have time before work put in my wii fit and do some yoga after my workout so my muscles can becomer leaner.

The Active 2 for the Wii is great because it also has a heart monitor that constantly monitors your heart rate, and thats actually a really good tool to losing weight because your doctor will tell you to try and get your heart rate up to at least 160 170 and keep it there for 30 min and you will see results. It basically means that you are working your body to maximum potential :)

Im gonna try and weigh in every 2 or 3 weeks, i know weighing myself every day isnt going to do a whole lot, maybe besides discourage me when i dont see a change, but this is a life long commitment, and it will be a long long long journey but im the conductor of this train and this journey is taking me to hotness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment